The Hollis 500SE/DC7 Regulator combines the compact DC7 1st stage which is great for travel and the 500SE Regulator with Maxflex Hose which is commonly used for Extreme Depths and more. The Hollis 500SE/DC7 Regulator with Maxflex Hose is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Hollis 500SE/DC7 Regulator with Maxflex Hose: Effortless breathing, Nitrox Compatible.
The Hollis 500SE/DC7 Regulator incorporates a High Performance Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage that provides Progressively Greater Intermediate Pressure as Depth and Gas Density Increases for Superior Gas Delivery under the Most-Extreme Conditions. This Regulator System is designed to withstand the Rigorous CE Standard for Coldwater Performance. The Balanced Diaphragm, First Stage Regulator is inherently Environmentally Sealed. The benefit of this type of First Stage design is that none of the Delicate Internal Parts are Exposed-to-Contaminants such as Salt, Sand, Chlorine or Pool Acids. These Environmental Contaminants can cause Corrosion and Mineral Deposits to form on the Internal Mechanism Deteriorating Regulator Performance. A Diaphragm First Stage Regulator requires Less-Maintenance then Regulators that allow the Contaminates to enter the Internal Mechanism.
DC7 1st Stage
The in-line design and machined body makes the DC7 one of the most compact 1st stages around with minimal excess. Environmental sealing improves cold water performance and reduces the amount of cleaning required after a dive.
In addition the DC7 First Stage Regulator has a Secondary Diaphragm to completely Seal-Off the Main Spring Cavity. A Sealed Balanced Diaphragm design; Isolate the Main Spring Cavities Internal Components from the Environment. It also means the DC7 is excellent for Ice Diving (it won't freeze up) or Diving in Waters Filled-with-Contaminants or Sediment (it won't corrode). This DIN 300 bar (4350psi) First Stage Regulator is manufactured from Marine Grade Brass with a Black Anodized Finish and has 4-Low Pressure (LP) 3/8" Threaded Fixed Ports and 2-High Pressure (HP) 7/16" Threaded Ports. The Fixed Hose Routing is Ideal for both Back Mount and Side-Mount Configuration. The Regulator is NITROX Compatible to 40% Out-of-the-Box.
Old School, New Tech, the new 500SE Utilizes a Servo Controlled Valve to provide Precision Airflow and Unparalleled Performance for both AIR-and-TRIMIX Divers in a Side-Exhaust Configuration. To achieve this, Hollis Gear has perfected the Original "Lever-Servo Valve" they designed 35 years ago. The smallest, gentlest inhale starts the servo valve working as air starts to flow into the second stage it creates a vacuum behind the diaphragm, drawing it inwards and quickly opening the valve further. Air flow is increased by allowing it to flow through multiple valve ports rather than a single port.
This Pneumatically Balanced Regulator has a Large Soft-Purge Cover or Easy Clearing of the Regulator, Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece for Comfort and Reduced Jaw Fatigue. Regulator is Easy to Disassemble without the use of Tools and even Underwater if necessary. Regulator can be configured for Left-or-Right Positioning, no Upside Down. The obvious feature of the Side Exhaust Configuration is that Bubbles don't get in a Diver's Face when they Exhale. Recreational Divers and especially Underwater Photographers will appreciate that. Regulator is made from Impact Resistant DELRIN Plastics, Rubber, Stainless Steel and Chrome Plated Brass with Silicone Rubber Components. The Hollis Gear 500SE/DC7 Regulator comes standard with a 30" (76cm) MAXFLEX Hose. The MAXFLEX Hose is a Lightweight, Flexible, Braided Hose designed to Outperform and Outlive Traditional Rubber Hoses. The Hoses Flexibility further Reduces-Jaw Fatigue.
The Regulator also comes equipped with a Bolt Snap Tie Point; Owner's Manual and is covered by a 24 month limited warranty.
Hollis DC7 500SE Regulator with Maxflex Hose Features
- Hollis DC7 500SE Regulator with Maxflex Hose:
- Regulator System Designed to Meet Rigorous CE Standard for Coldwater Performance
- High Performance Regulator System
30" (76cm) MaxFlex Hose:
Hoses Flexibility Reduces-Jaw Fatigue
Lightweight, Flexible, Braided Hose
Designed to Outperform and Outlive Traditional Rubber Hoses
- Bolt Snap Tie Point
- CD Owner's Manual
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- First Stage: Hollis DC7
- Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage
- Provides Progressively Greater Intermediate Pressure with Increased Depth and Gas Density
- Dual Diaphragm Design: Completely Seals Internal Components from Environment
- Environmental Sealing Prevents Icing
- 4-Fixed Low Pressure Ports (LP) with 3/8" Threads
- Fixed Hose Routing: Ideal for Back Mount and Side-Mount Configuration
- DIN 300 bar (4350psi) First Stage Regulator
- NITROX Compatible to 40% Out-of-the-Box
- Marine Grade Brass with Black Anodized Finish
- Second Stage: Hollis 500SE
- Old School, New Tech
- 500SE Utilizes a Pneumatically Balanced Servo Controlled Valve
- Precision Airflow and Unparalleled Performance
- Hollis Gear Perfected the Original "Lever-Servo Valve" they Designed 35-Years Ago
- Multiple Valve Ports for Ease-of-Breathing
- Large Soft-Purge Cover or Easy Clearing Regulator
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue
- Easy to Disassemble: w/o Tools, Even Underwater
- Left-or-Right Positioning, No Upside Down
- Side Exhaust Configuration: Eliminates Bubbles in Diver's Face, Great for Photography
Impact Resistant Delran Plastics Case
Stainless Steel and Chrome Plated Brass
Silicone Rubber Components
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee that at any time during the first 30 days of purchase, your Hollis product fails to meet your expectations, that product may be exchanged by a participating Hollis Authorized Dealer. No questions asked.